healeys

[Healeys] new AH Spares ask tray for Healeys

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] new AH Spares ask tray for Healeys
From: Roland Wilhelmy via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:09:17 -0700

--000000000000e76406060699f4f0

On September 27th I got an email from AH Spares about their production
of replica ash trays for the Austin Healey, and I ordered one for my
BN1.  Today, less than three days later, it was on my doorstep.  It is
beautiful, chrome quality is excellent (better than original if I can
judge by my old original),  every little part looks to me to match the
original.

Not cheap at about 80 UKP plus 37 UKP shipping.  But worth it when you
consider how to restore an original and what that would cost.  I am
delighted.

-Roland
BN1 724

--000000000000e76406060699f4f0

r production<br>of replica ash trays for the Austin Healey, and I ordered o=
ne for my<br>BN1.=C2=A0 Today, less than three days later, it was on my doo=
rstep.=C2=A0 It is<br>beautiful, chrome quality is excellent (better than o=
riginal if I can<br>judge by my old original), =C2=A0every little part look=
lus 37 UKP shipping.=C2=A0 But worth it when you<br>consider how to restore=

--000000000000e76406060699f4f0--

--===============4756547885660703267==