healeys

[Healeys] Leaky Banjo Fittings at Carbs

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Leaky Banjo Fittings at Carbs
From: Harold Manifold <manifold@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 08:39:10 -0700

--0000000000002c6a8f05f6c9eaa5

Hello,

I am having a problem with leaky banjo fittings on my HD6 carburetors. The
leaks are at the banjo washers. The washers are new and all surfaces are
clean and smooth.

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to solve the leaks. Should the
washers be soaked in anything first? Is there a recommended sealant? Is
there a maximum torque for the banjo bolts?

Thanks.... Harold

--0000000000002c6a8f05f6c9eaa5

leaky banjo fittings=C2=A0on my HD6 carburetors. The leaks are at the banjo=
 washers. The washers are new and all surfaces are clean and smooth.</div><=
eaks. Should the washers be soaked in anything first? Is there a recommende=
d sealant? Is there a maximum torque=C2=A0for the banjo bolts?</div><div><b=

--0000000000002c6a8f05f6c9eaa5--

--===============7178555683218491383==