healeys

[Healeys] Shift knob

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Shift knob
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 18:49:25 -0800

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc

Been working on my lathe making wine and whiskey bottle stoppers and pens.
I decided to turn my own shift knob. What do you think?
I have a Toyota 5 so. So I need to change the threads on the knob to fit
better.

Ira Erbs

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc

toppers and pens. I decided to turn my own shift knob. What do you think?<d=
iv dir=3D"auto">I have a Toyota 5 so. So I need to change the threads on th=
e knob to fit better.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D=

--00000000000051cd5205f5b9a5bc--

--===============2190257062313661846==