healeys

[Healeys] BN1 rolling chassis

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] BN1 rolling chassis
From: Perry Small via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 15:19:30 -0500
Have any of you folks purchased a rolling BN1 chassis lately? Looking for
guidance for a friend that is looking for one and as we all know the pricing
can vary greatly. The one he is currently looking at does not have any body
panels, drivetrain, interior bits or bumpers. Chassis is a roller but will need
lots of metal repairs.
I offered that the rusty original can be compared to the cost of a replacement
chassis as available from a supplier but the rest of the cost is replacement
bits and labor.
Any thoughts?
Perry

Sent from my iPhone