healeys

[Healeys] Finish for Aluminum Cockpit Surround

To: Healey List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Finish for Aluminum Cockpit Surround
From: Harold Manifold <manifold@telus.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2022 17:03:59 -0700

--000000000000fc1a7105ecaded7e

Hello,

What is the recommended finish for the aluminum cockpit surround? The
original anodizing wasn't in good shape and has been stripped and the
aluminum has lots of scratches and nicks from over the years. These are the
finishes I was considering:
Bare polished aluminum
Re-anodizing
Powder coating the same colour as anodizing

I was leaning towards powder coating as it may be the best at hiding nicks
and scratches.

Thanks... Harold

--000000000000fc1a7105ecaded7e

ish for the aluminum cockpit surround? The original anodizing=C2=A0wasn&#39=

--===============8157451252885471632==