healeys

[Healeys] Re - Healeys] Carbs Balance Pipe BN1/BN2 -

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Re - Healeys] Carbs Balance Pipe BN1/BN2 -
From: mike brooks via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2022 19:56:33 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_855244_1880009942.1661025393683

Nothing to do with plumbing. Herbert Skinner was son of Banks Skinner, co- =
founder of Linney and Skinner,=C2=A0 boot and shoe makers. Herbert was an e=
arly motoring enthusiast; he bought his first car in the late 1890s. He inv=
ented the SU carburettor. The early SUs had leather components in them and =
I guess his experience in the leather trade may have been the catalyst for =
his invention.
Mike B56 BN2Scotland=C2=A0

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_855244_1880009942.1661025393683

Nothing to do with plumbing. Herbert Skinner was son of Banks Skinner, co-
founder of Linney and Skinner,&nbsp; boot and shoe makers. Herbert was an early
motoring enthusiast; he bought his first car in the late 1890s. He invented the
SU carburettor. The early SUs had leather components in them and I guess his
experience in the leather trade may have been the catalyst for his
id="ymail_android_signature_link"
href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature";>Sent
------=_Part_855244_1880009942.1661025393683--

--===============0165518233888500099==