healeys

Re: [Healeys] Healeys without opinions

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healeys without opinions
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 10:12:17 -0700
No personal experience, but from what I've seen Bring-a-Trailer is the
place to get top dollar for a collectible, or even a non-collectible
car. Jalopnik has a recurring slideshow article on outrageous prices
being paid for even mundane cars:

https://jalopnik.com/subaru-legacy-gt-dodge-charger-ferrari-f430-the-bigg-1848703025

There was a '65 Mustang convertible, not even a GT, that went for $70K;
when I sold my dad's--at the start of the pandemic--the market for a
similar car was $25K, tops. Or, you can let B-J or Mecum do the legwork,
and pay handsomely for the convenience.