healeys

[Healeys] Rubber Strip

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Rubber Strip
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 14:56:32 -0800

--0000000000001a0f1205d7392a29

Anyone know where to get the 1/8th by 5/16ths rubber strip required to sit
in the chrome channel for windscreen glas installation?  Grainger and
McMaster Carr, if I am interpreting the catalog correctly,  want a fortune
for it by the foot.
Mike MacLean

--0000000000001a0f1205d7392a29

strip required to sit in the chrome channel for windscreen glas installatio=
n?=C2=A0 Grainger and McMaster Carr, if I am interpreting the catalog corre=
div></div>

--0000000000001a0f1205d7392a29--

--===============3446773331212380899==