healeys

[Healeys] BN1/2 Windscreen Assembly

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BN1/2 Windscreen Assembly
From: Michael MacLean via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 20:37:56 -0800

--0000000000009e60c905d70195e6

Is there any tutorials on the assembly of the BN1/2 windscreen.  I had all
the chrome plated parts done and have a Triplex glass windscreen (thanks
Curt A) and rubber strip for fitting the glass to the chrome channels.  Of
course I know the windshield pillars must be screwed to the two side chrome
frame channels before assembly.  That's about as far as I got.  Any help
here?
Mike MacLean

--0000000000009e60c905d70195e6

creen.=C2=A0 I had all the chrome plated parts done and have a Triplex glas=
s windscreen (thanks Curt A) and rubber strip for fitting the glass to the =
chrome channels.=C2=A0 Of course I know the windshield pillars must be scre=
wed to the two side chrome frame channels before assembly.=C2=A0 That&#39;s=
 about as far as I got.=C2=A0 Any help here?<div dir=3D"auto">Mike MacLean<=
/div></div>

--0000000000009e60c905d70195e6--

--===============4744223795313568224==