healeys

Re: [Healeys] Fw: Pics

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fw: Pics
From: "John P. New via Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 10:32:49 -0500
I just wanted to point out a couple of things.

<shameless plug>

First, *everyone* should have easy access to the BN4-BJ8 Austin-Healey Parts
Lists over at LBCdigital.com.

Second, the .pdf that Harold sent around is a page output from the BJ8 Parts
List, also from LBCdigital. See how nice and pretty the copy is, with no
oil/water/gas stains or smudged, greasy fingerprints to get in the way of the
beautiful parts diagram? That's also how I knew it was from LBCdigital! :-)

(Note: While I used to sell these Parts Lists on CD, they are now free for
anyone to access.)

John
London, Ontario Canada
1967 BJ8