healeys

Re: [Healeys] Head gasket

To: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>, healeys <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Head gasket
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2021 15:54:21 -0500
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=jJLt93FBjlGblwdDFuU5gM68k3ZPNjmUdrZhOvHNYPfofwxzElyyWf/Do0/GUHWCjCBv4DN1MSIM0HBNW7QO6Lwzb5tdmlMI62h+wI4gKvhPK38mQ6Pf1zkfAm3+j5f3nFIbT0CvWjcNUHD5s3fqpHIE7zMiyTJzvImIufrX4d1PqIvTIoiCU/yqqqhoIbnwtjchMJ57eIiSSb86CTS9KPrAL0Fuixnd+xzEM9MHWnwqpS1U1rcZ9RgwedyWdopeRf5X+tuG99ZOs1LNvFXDd5FfRTeq5WmT3bUoN2ctqYpTzN34wW/2MaS2dPJZpVkEeDytBg4rrs/3cZokTc59QA==; h=Received:Subject:To:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
Somebody please correct me.  For some reason I believe that ARP doesn't
carry sets of studs for the Austin-Healeys is because an Austin-Healey
parts supplier worked out an exclusive deal with ARP.  I'm probably way
out in left field with this...

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar