healeys

[Healeys] RE factory body primer

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] RE factory body primer
From: phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:08:08 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_90826_1478269855.1588190888558

On all the BJ8s Ive done ( someone asked about the later cars )  they were all
factory primed black inside and out , body panels fitted and then the red oxide
primer applied prior to final topcoat of paint. Wheel wells were black with top
coat no red , underneath shrouds, boot and bonnet underneath , and I believe
the entire underneath was top coat over black , no red oxide over black.

Carroll Phillips

------=_Part_90826_1478269855.1588190888558

<!DOCTYPE html>
someone asked about the later cars )&#160; they were all factory primed black
inside and out , body panels fitted and then the red oxide primer applied prior
to final topcoat of paint. Wheel wells were black with top coat no red ,
underneath shrouds, boot and bonnet underneath , and I believe the entire
underneath was top coat over black , no red oxide over black.<br></p><p

------=_Part_90826_1478269855.1588190888558--

--===============5154427728998457496==