healeys

[Healeys] Vintage restoration shop

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Vintage restoration shop
From: warthodson--- via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 14:16:09 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2480726_769115731.1586355369772

Coming home from a road trip to Vancouver Island, I had a front bearing fai=
l somewhere near Omak, Washington on Highway 20. Thru a series of amazing c=
oincidences we were contacted by a restoration shop in that area that had a=
 set of Healey front wheel bearings. He met up with us & we followed his to=
 his shop where he replaced the bearings. It was one of those unbelievably =
memorable experiences, except for one thing. I cannot recall the shop owner=
's name. He was a Healey owner & did Concours quality restoration work.=C2=
=A0Does anyone know to whom I am referring?=C2=A0 =C2=A0
Gary Hodson
------=_Part_2480726_769115731.1586355369772

Vancouver Island, I had a front bearing fail somewhere near Omak, Washington on
Highway 20. Thru a series of amazing coincidences we were contacted by a
restoration shop in that area that had a set of Healey front wheel bearings. He
met up with us &amp; we followed his to his shop where he replaced the
bearings. It was one of those unbelievably memorable experiences, except for
one thing. I cannot recall the shop owner's name. He was a Healey owner &amp;
did Concours quality restoration work.&nbsp;</div>

referring?&nbsp; &nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_2480726_769115731.1586355369772--

--===============2421018821251460109==