healeys

[Healeys] RE Trafficator Accident

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] RE Trafficator Accident
From: phillips <bjcap@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 19:00:51 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_148761_1813127539.1571698851326

FYI  the cyanoacrylate system I use is from CYPOX , (cypox.com) which is
actually a cyano-epoxy based system, I use it for my model trains also. It will
bond just about everything and is thin or thick (gel like ) or make your own
paste. Ive used cyanoacrylate on porcelain coffee mug handles and pfaltzgraff
stoneware , in and out of the dishwasher for 15 years and still holds together .

------=_Part_148761_1813127539.1571698851326

<!DOCTYPE html>

--===============5463647232800483860==