healeys

Re: [Healeys] Traffiator install woes

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Traffiator install woes
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 14:20:36 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_5307840_392376655.1570544436938

Hello Everybody!
Thought I would give a followup on this.=C2=A0 First thanks to those of you=
 who replied.=C2=A0 I found the suggestions helpful.=C2=A0 I wound up makin=
g numerous attempts with many variations but none worked so well.=C2=A0 I w=
ill not go into those.=C2=A0 I finally did what I thought of early in the t=
ask but was trying to avoid removing bullets.=C2=A0 I understand there are =
other ways which have worked for several of you but here is what I did.=C2=
=A0 Maybe it will help someone in the future.
First, remove the shortest bullet using a solder gun to melt the solder.=C2=
=A0 (You might try to skip this step and see how it goes.)=C2=A0 Push a sti=
ff elec wire (I used a 14 or 16 gauge) up the stator tube from the front.=
=C2=A0 You can go through the grill.=C2=A0 Once it is through remove the bu=
llet from the longest wire in the har and solder the pull wire to the wire.=
=C2=A0 Feed/push/pull the har through the tube.=C2=A0 Once it is out pull t=
he end through the grill, place a small board on the splash apron and resol=
der the two bullets.=C2=A0 Done!
Note:=C2=A0 If you changed the orientation of the stator tube you will need=
 to reposition it with slot down so the teats in the traf assembly will sli=
de into it.