healeys

[Healeys] Free steering wheel

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Free steering wheel
From: Keith Pennell via Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 22:18:27 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3928425_1527586072.1570227507138

Listers,
Just today replaced my orig steering wheel with a new one.=C2=A0 (see separ=
ate email on this)=C2=A0 I am offering up the orig for free, only cost is s=
hipping from 23602.=C2=A0 Has usual cracking of the plastic (Bakelite?) at =
the intersection of the spokes and rim.=C2=A0 First come first served.=C2=
=A0 Hate to just throw it away.Keith
------=_Part_3928425_1527586072.1570227507138

separate email on this)&nbsp; I am offering up the orig for free, only cost is
shipping from 23602.&nbsp; Has usual cracking of the plastic (Bakelite?) at the
intersection of the spokes and rim.&nbsp; First come first served.&nbsp; Hate
to just throw it away.</div>

------=_Part_3928425_1527586072.1570227507138--

--===============7435982849974804317==