healeys

[Healeys] Need some Help in San Fran

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Need some Help in San Fran
From: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2018 10:02:54 -0400

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace

Is there anyone in the area, Santa Clara to be exact, that would be willing
to eyeball an off-topic car for me.  You'd need to go to the seller's home
and check it for rust, collision damage and paint condition.  You'd need to
check out the underbody, but no mechanics.  I'd gladly pay you for your
troubles.

Thanks,

Rick Neville

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace

 would be willing to eyeball an off-topic car for me.=C2=A0 You&#39;d need =
to go to the seller&#39;s home and check it for rust, collision damage and =
paint condition.=C2=A0 You&#39;d need to check out the underbody, but no me=

--000000000000b35d2b0578a97ace--

--===============4740960942905695683==