healeys

[Healeys] No start condition

Subject: [Healeys] No start condition
From: linwoodrose at mac.com (Linwood Rose)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:20:55 -0400
References: <CAPAC+V78D577xSA3gxeDMpAgOE_UqUnccVeF9utXUoNANfN7hg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V7aAAbOb2+JGA2GVfj_DDMfcNttvmU+HUEim18w7x5QtQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V4G_LPWjo5vO8B=Eok-9GYgLPj0ZDr1UeXmHT8OvuHELw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6PpynOFeOWY=rq4j7dN8zpiJ0+Xj89fFP6D=+pk2om_A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V54Uk3PaSXHpbCcVSUMNKzqH-o4wUN_=-NxR-Lp0j6mjQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6VvP-YrOxxAta9AZJmMWJX-LMjp0aUOtgq7ri=8=Jrcw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V5H-Y+fVYoktG_aM86-SDOVRCDwJnrZuFJNxQaxf-8PjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V4xoi0ZGEK71XuLi5LTCw41=Yr=rDweRQp4h-4qZLgpkA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V43Eztqn1VyRHa86LhoTLmCJ-ooA-VSE2p_meioWcXBuA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6Y1c9H24bE8GAV0M7inquEp=rkWCzaye=dWj7FALgf5g@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6VGtiy6ZWikHWqjFGT1ZV8m8rgGd_b1oASRy721QM1kw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V60K4a5AFEu3x=DubM7Mi9JRQgAt_h_q_LT=CKp9e2OVw@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V4ChCWm-Z4B+NWGZL1_h5UFn5QyMZ+jV_KrcVm9VsSmhg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6uT8GsNW+Nak=gPWgXTpvQjpAYd1fz3ba8AcR_Cp3jrg@mail.gmail.com> <51645FA6D1694C7EB914FF817736C4ED@KagsLaptop>
Fred, I agree with Earl. I don?t believe your problem was that wire. Mine is
disconnected and has been for nine years. The car starts every time.

Lin

Sent from my iPad