healeys

[Healeys] AGM Batteries

Subject: [Healeys] AGM Batteries
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Kees Oudesluijs)
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2018 08:43:53 +0200
References: <CAPAC+V4NFD3jDycHDe4n7ShpbEmb+tUyc3JGsTNThCqQ7cUzzA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V7_xayYv=JKoMYDk8BV96LE7sfh2e36_55f72jPeiSk3w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V5SXTCmP40HdvgwFr=ZLVY2dGizj_dDPFcbZW=6tuUuMA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V5x9XGShoaLBJg0V_aQvJAVi_t2zEGx8ZhyAbmFvY3Vig@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V7Yp1Ry1Gr8uN-JXxifyg7iFM8EO8=3dCqrsuHw2nyBLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6WDC2YvwDP9wPvo3yn69AK4AvSt7JwPuiWYjydTzJA8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V5-O_Cmo4+TpaYYRfNOpfy8ZpS1mSnPzVOKV_N=bgHO6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V6ZBv2+MNQbdOz1njVaZvHvK5c3Tn9=WFDhNN15ihx9SQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V7wtc3+f7dsNUASg=gWtLou8JbNXqfPWGQ8B8r0w66xnA@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V4x5TyQG6S7ZZRVy2Y0BNjc9L3uotcEpOJVMFRhYrqU9w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V7SbyfX_+ipM=gyxxsm_zZq1mOQQmyjmbMXDipa5eBa3w@mail.gmail.com> <CAPAC+V4s8eb9wb3wcBOPJiD5tBs79sJUGdY5P2Xgec3nw-WKXQ@mail.gmail.com> <8bbc00$2q0elp@icp-osb-irony-out5.iinet.net.au> <736BD00A61A3455784481753B865B7E5@DavidNockHP> <20180424010913.645F538000082@mtaout-mcc02.mx.aol.com>
In addition to this do it in the open air or in an extremely well
ventilated space. The "gassing"? produces Hydrogen and oxygen, an
extremely explosive gas mixture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A small spark from a switch or from disconnecting a lead can very easily
ignite this volatile mixture. BEWARE!!!

Kees Oudesluijs