healeys

[Healeys] 3 point seat belts in a BN1?

Subject: [Healeys] 3 point seat belts in a BN1?
From: sentenac.rw at gmail.com (sentenac.rw at gmail.com)
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 11:05:42 -0700
As I get closer to #724 emerging as a functioning car, I am thinking
about seat belts.  Shoulder restraint would give me a better chance of
survival and health in the event of a crash, even with that long solid
'lance' aimed at my chest.

I know the basic procedure on a four seater like our former BJ7 but it
had a mounting already built in for the shoulder strap.  I remember
instructions for locating the shoulder strap anchor on earlier six
cylinder cars, but I don't recall anything about the two seaters or
the four cylinder cars in general.

So, has anyone installed 3-point seat belts in a Healey Hundred?  Is
it possible or just impossible?  Any advice is most welcome.

-Roland
BN1 #724

---