healeys

[Healeys] BJ8 Hardtop hood lining.

Subject: [Healeys] BJ8 Hardtop hood lining.
From: warthodson at aol.com (warthodson at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 09:53:19 -0400
If you are referring to the vinyl headlining material in the roadster hardtops
(not BJ7/8 hardtops), I searched everywhere I could imagine & could not find
exact original pattern material. Despite what some companies claim. I ordered
samples from several suppliers & did not like any of them. I had some good
original samples & took them to a vintage auto upholstery shop & looked thru
his headliner sample books. The closest I could find was a Mercedes headliner.
Gary Hodson