healeys

[Healeys] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler

Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Obituary for Edwin Whitney Kaler
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 06:25:53 +0100 (CET)
Thanks for letting us know.  I heard a couple years ago that he was ill.

He sometimes rubbed people the wrong way with his comments--I think he was even
banned from this list for a while--but I think it was mostly a case of his
sense of humor not translating well to text.  I made a point to 'get to know'
him a little and although we never met we had some good conversations, mostly
about Healeys (of course).  He had a big heart.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA