healeys

[Healeys] Strange Timing Setting

Subject: [Healeys] Strange Timing Setting
From: per at schoerner.se (Per Schoerner)
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 14:07:15 +0100
Patrick
Sorry if this may sound a bit discouraging, but are you absolutely sure that
you followed the book by the letter. Because if you did, you wouldn?t have run
into this problem. I still suspect your timing is a bit off. Not so much that
the pistons collide with the valves, but enough to loose some performance. I
would take it apart and check it.

Per

Skickat fr?n min iPhone