healeys

[Healeys] FW: BN4 - 100/6 front suspension

Subject: [Healeys] FW: BN4 - 100/6 front suspension
From: coudesluijs at chello.nl (Oudesluys)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 15:21:16 +0100
Either the frame is twisted or weak because of rust/cracks if there is a
difference in ride height left/right in the front but not at the rear.
However if the front springs are OK and there is the same difference in
ride hight left/right both in front and rear, it is most likely a
broken/tired/faulty rear leaf spring.
Another possibility may be a stuck shock absorber but that would be very
uncommon. Also check front upper and lower suspension parts for damage.
Kees Oudesluijs