healeys

Re: [Healeys] Smith Heater Box Incomplete - 1962 BT7

To: dcorning@ford.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Smith Heater Box Incomplete - 1962 BT7
From: llennep@verizon.net
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 16:44:11 -0600 (CST)
Dan,

Could not open the attach.  something about the compressed folder is invalid.
Anyway, if you could include pix of the parts you dont have that would be more
helpful.  :)

Keith

On 12/08/16, Corning, Dan (D.C.) wrote:

After hunting through every storage bin and triple checking the back of every
shelf, I had to admit my Smith?s heater box is incomplete. Since I?m restoring
a basket case
 that was disassembled when I bought it, it?s not the first or last time this
will happen. Unfortunately, this time I can?t just shell out $$$ to a parts
retailer and resolve the problem.

I?ve attached photos of the part of the heater box I have. Two questions:

1)
Anyone have good photos of the box so I can fabricate the missing bits?

2)
Anyone know of where the pieces I need may be available for sale?

Best,

Dan Corning

(615) 579-1032