healeys

[Healeys] A Cautionary Tale

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] A Cautionary Tale
From: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:43:49 -0400

--94eb2c116e98af4915053f9f1860

This is a really sad story of a UK Healeyer who had spent seven years
restoring his Healey and was readying to send it out to paint when it
caught fire in his garage, destroying the car and seriously damaging his
home to the point where it may have to be rebuilt.  He suffered burns
trying to put out the fire and both he and his wife were briefly
hospitalized:
http://www.essexlive.news/ongar-fire-vintage-austin-healey-catches-fire-and-destroys-house/story-29829728-detail/story.html
 We should probably all thing about what steps we'd take if one of our
vehicles caught fire.

Rick Neville

--94eb2c116e98af4915053f9f1860

seven years restoring his Healey and was readying to send it out to paint w=
hen it caught fire in his garage, destroying the car and seriously damaging=
 his home to the point where it may have to be rebuilt.=C2=A0 He suffered b=
urns trying to put out the fire and both he and his wife were briefly hospi=
talized: =C2=A0<a href=3D"http://www.essexlive.news/ongar-fire-vintage-aust=
in-healey-catches-fire-and-destroys-house/story-29829728-detail/story.html"=
>http://www.essexlive.news/ongar-fire-vintage-austin-healey-catches-fire-an=
d-destroys-house/story-29829728-detail/story.html</a> =C2=A0We should proba=
bly all thing about what steps we&#39;d take if one of our vehicles caught =

--94eb2c116e98af4915053f9f1860--