healeys

[Healeys] Sources

To: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Sources
From: Fred Wescoe <fredwescoe@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 23:40:06 -0400

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788

Can anyone direct me to a source for a large wiring diagram for a "66 BJ8?
Is there a workshop manual on CD?  I know there is a source for a larger
fuse box that fits the original screw holes, any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

Fred
66 BJ8

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788

e wiring diagram for a &quot;66 BJ8?=C2=A0 Is there a workshop manual on CD=
?=C2=A0 I know there is a source for a larger fuse box that fits the origin=

--001a113b0a908bac7d053dc57788--