healeys

[Healeys] Wtf condenser again

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Wtf condenser again
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 19:06:31 -0700

--001a11390b0a07dc72053bb9214f

Replaced two new condenser with an old Lucas one and yet again my car runs
amazing for around 200 miles then it craps out. I have not replaced it yet
with the new hd unit I just bought, but it is running bad, stumbling and
just "crunchy" sounding on excelleration like it did each other time before
it started backfiring and then just due. dizzy was rebuilt.....
Ideas pleas

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
Portland,OR

--001a11390b0a07dc72053bb9214f

in my car runs amazing for around 200 miles then it craps out. I have not r=
eplaced it yet with the new hd unit I just bought, but it is running bad, s=
tumbling and just &quot;crunchy&quot; sounding on excelleration like it did=
 each other time before it started backfiring and then just due. dizzy was =
rebuilt.....<br>
Ideas pleas</p>
1959 100-6<br>
MKI engine and disc brakes<br>