healeys

[Healeys] Alfano's 100M - Last chance

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Alfano's 100M - Last chance
From: editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 09:12:07 -0400

------=_Part_89000_235758665.1469625126904

 As I write this, Alan Alfano's red over black 100M will sell in about six
hours, so this is your last chance to own a very good car. Oh, the highest bid
at this moment is $125,000, which must be some sort of a new record for an
online sale of a Healey 100 with no special provenance.

G.

Gary Anderson
Registrar, AHCR

------=_Part_89000_235758665.1469625126904

sell in about six hours, so this is your last chance to own a very good car.
Oh, the highest bid at this moment is $125,000, which must be some sort of a
new record for an online sale of a Healey 100 with no special provenance.<br>
G.<br>

Anderson</i><br>

------=_Part_89000_235758665.1469625126904--