healeys

Re: [Healeys] Fire Extinguisher

To: "'Fred Wescoe'" <fredwescoe@gmail.com>, "'healeys'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fire Extinguisher
From: "Jonas Payne" <jpaynepbr@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 16:15:15 -0700
Most of the little ones are one - use disposable things.

They are inexpensive enough that I wouldn't worry about refilling them.

Not sure what the shelf life is supposed to be, but I have some that are
over 7 years old and still reading on the gauge that they are good.

I keep them behind the seat in my LBC's and in the trunk of my daily
drivers.

I also have one in each of the 4 corners of my shop.

I have them in all of my cars, and unfortunately have had opportunity to use
them 4 times in the past 15 years (thankfully never on one of my cars,
although other people were quite happy that I had one...........)

Jonas Payne
PBR Consulting Services, LLC
702.882.6711