healeys

Re: [Healeys] Facet pump installation question

To: healeys@autox.team.net <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Facet pump installation question
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:11:44 -0800
Patton,

Doing a google search for "facet fuel pump mount 45 degrees" shows plenty of
discussion and a picture or two of installations similar to yours.

I've been running mine horizontally for 10 years mounted on one of the battery
mounts (BN6) and it works fine in a street setting.

However, now that the error of my ways has been pointed out, will likely change
it to the approved method. Wanta be pukka, don't you know.

PS - you may want to buy the rubber mounting kit Pegasus sells to cut down on
the noise level.

--
Steve Gerow
Altadena, CA