healeys

[Healeys] FW: California Retro License Plates

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] FW: California Retro License Plates
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 20:19:50 -0500
Some states allow a car owner to use original plates for the year of
manufacture if you can find them and if the number is not currently being
used. Utah is one and has a form for it. So if you live in Utah and can find
such a plate on eBay, etc, have at it.

See: http://www.dmv.utah.gov/license-plates/antique-plates

I am in the process of checking to see if other states allow this but I am
sure that I saw several while I was updating the State links on my site.
More news to follow.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com