healeys

Re: [Healeys] Small Parts Rechroming - Shop Advice?

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "'Healey'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Small Parts Rechroming - Shop Advice?
From: "Dan Stromquist" <dan@warner-associates.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:33:34 -0600
Alan:
I am in Mpls area and after checking around found what I believe is a very
reputable chrome shop that is fairly priced.  I rechromed every piece on my
car and all came out perfect including the pot metal.  The pot metal is hard
to do because of pits that are in the original low cost piece.  Contact John
Colton at 651-464-0761.  JR Custom Plating is located at 1391 11th Ave SW,
Forest Lake, MN  55025.  By the way, they also did the front AUSTIN HEALEY
emblem and it came out great.
Dan