healeys

[Healeys] 25th British Bash

To: healeys@autox.team.net, BluegrassClub@aol.com
Subject: [Healeys] 25th British Bash
From: Jwhlyadv@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 17:43:15 EDT
It is one month away. June  5 and 6, 2009.

The 25th British Bash in  Louisville, KY

Registration is wrapping up and we need your help to  make this a
SPECTACULAR Bash! It is not too late to pre-register and help us out  by
entering
your car and saving some $$$.

_http://www.britishbhttp://_ (http://www.britishbash.com/)

In addition we have some changes in store. On Friday night  this year we
are having a Pub night for all registrants, with free  appetizers starting at
6 p.m. until they run out, inexpensive eats and  right priced beer and
cocktails, ending up with sweet treat deals to  top of those sweet dreams
before
you head home. So we will have something to  meet your tummies needs and a
great night saving you more than the cost of  entry.

Please go to the website and register. We will post  the Pub  night details
this week for all entrants, their family friends and guest. Join  us for
the 25th anniversary Bash!!

Jim  Werner
Louisville, KY
**************Big savings on Dellbs most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)