healeys

[Healeys] Luggage Rack

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Luggage Rack
From: Rick Swain <rjswain@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:20:48 +0000
I'm looking to increase the luggage capacity of my BN4. I'm considering a
factory style luggage rack because I don't want to drill holes in my boot lid
since I've just spent a lot of time restoring it. This weekend I spoke to a
fellow with a BJ8 who had a factory rack but got rid of it because the feet
wore the chrome on his rear bumper and the bolts in the boot lid hinges
enlarged the holes. Has anyone else had similar problems? What has your
experience been? Thanks in advance Rick Swain'59 BN4