healeys

Re: [Healeys] Engine Sticks Up Too High

To: "Marvin James" <britcrs@gmail.com>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine Sticks Up Too High
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:48:34 -0400
Marv,
Try carefully closing the bonnet to check for actual clearance. It can be
quite deciving to look across at the forward carb top and see what appears
to be inadequate clearance. In actuality, there's a lot of arc to the fit of
the shroud and bonnet, and you'll likely discover that it actually clears
alright.

Rich Chrysler