healeys

Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants

To: jackson_krall@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Senate Votes To Privatize Its Failing Restaurants
From: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 09:04:06 +0800
erm, SF has been ending the "homeless problem" since 1980.  Maybe
throwing even more tax dollars at it will work.

By the way, the only PERSON doing anything actually to FIX the
homeless problem in SF is my close friend Fire Captain Niels
Tangherlini, and he's doing it with the smallest budget in the city,
and sheer force of character and organizational skills.  Throwing
money at this stuff does not work.  It needs people, the right people.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8