healeys

Re: [Healeys] California License Plates

To: "Alan Seigrist" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] California License Plates
From: healeydoc@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:31:56 -0700
VALUE
A California car has a greater value than many other cars. just look
at all the adds in all major car magazines no matter the Marque.  You
will always see some one saying that there car is a California car.
Why is that ??????? A California car will always hold a little higher
value than other states. Why is that ??????
The amount of cars I  see it is not hard to tell where it came from.
That goes for all models.  Then look at any of the auction sites you
will always hear the auctioneer say it is a California car. When was
the last time you heard the auctioneer at Barrett Jackson say this is
a New York car or a Nebraska car ??????
  I have many customers that go to a lot of effort to trace the
heritage of there car just to show to the Insurance company that it
is a California car.
So if you have a black plate California car keep those plates.

David Nock