healeys

Re: [Healeys] Just got the BMIHT certificate for my BN2

To: 'Tadeusz Malkiewicz' <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Just got the BMIHT certificate for my BN2
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:12:27 -0500
I can tell you several things. Hambro was a dominate dealer in New York City
and may have been one of the main importers. Laminated windshields were
standard in the us composed of three plys -  glass, something in between and
glass the effect of which was that the glass did not shatter but cracked
into pieces when struck. Still the standard as far as I know. My facts may
be a little off but I am sure that I will be soon corrected, if so. And,
that is the beauty of this list -- everyone keeping everyone else honest!

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com