healeys

Re: [Healeys] Oil article abour ZDDP

To: M Lempert <mlempert@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Oil article abour ZDDP
From: Charlie Baldwin <mgcharlie@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 11:07:16 -0500
Mike,
Yes, it is important to note that the current Kendall GT is not the same
oil as years ago.  Brad Penn is the oil that comes from the old Kendall
refinery in PA.
At the Watkins Glen vintage races last September, a Brad Penn dealer had
a stand and was selling cases of oil there.  I got a case from them at
the time.  I see from the link that you provided that LN Engineering
also sells it.
In your area there may be a local distributor.  I found one around an
hour away here in southern PA and also got the name of one of their
local customers, so I may be able to get it through them.
Charlie Baldwin