healeys

[Healeys] front shock bolts hole centres

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] front shock bolts hole centres
From: andy pole <ampole@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:25:58 +0000
Hi Guys
One of my front shocks had elongated holes and the top welder at work has
welded the holes up for me so that I can redrill them, unfortunately the car
is 60 miles from me so I cant check the centres. I have taken dimensions but
would like to confirm them rather than do it all again. Could anyone measure a
good one for centres and from rear edge etc. Many thanks Andy