healeys

[Healeys] Dash bracket shims?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Dash bracket shims?
From: wericars@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:46:13 -0400
Hello list.? It is a great day for working on a Healey restoration!? As I
install my dash, I notice there is quite a bit of space between the end
brackets and the chassis where the bolt secures the dash to the door frame.?
I'd say about a quarter to a half inch on either side.? Is there a shim or
spacer that is supposed to go between the bracket and the chassis?? I see
nothing in the Parts Books or the Moss catalogue.

Bill
Boston area
65 BJ8