healeys

Re: [Healeys] tires

To: <ktaplin@prexar.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <wericars@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tires
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 08:28:33 -0700
I would just add that the tubeless wheel sold by Dayton is more than just
sealed.  The shape of the bead area is different to better hold a modern
tubeless tire and I believe they are DOT approved for use with tubeless
tires.  I purchased mine a few months ago from Ebay seller Doc Martin and
saved several hundred dollars.
Ron
61BN7