healeys

Re: 100 without heater question

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: 100 without heater question
From: John Harper <AH@jharper.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 08:48:21 +0100
Rich

I hope that you will not mind if I elaborate. You touch on this; but on
RHD cars the parcel tray and bracket you mention are the other way
around. The bracket protruding from the parcel shelf is fitted towards
the centre of the car. You will see that the parcel tray has holes at
both ends and is therefore reversible. The Cold Air and Choke controls
do not change position, but fit to the swapped brackets so standard
cables are called up for either LHD or RHD

Regards

--
John Harper