healeys

RE: Tupperware Storage Unit

To: "'Healeys@Autox. Team. Net'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tupperware Storage Unit
From: "Ronald J. Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:14:52 -0500
I was able to locate what I believe to be the correct Tupperware bowl with
some help from the list and from a local Tupperware person.

I bought the Tupperware person's display sample, which may have been an
older version of what is currently being offered by Tupperware.  Mine has a
lid diameter of 12-1/2 inches with an inside bowl depth of 2-3/4 inches.  I
believe the current version is on pages 26 and 27 of the Summer 2007
Tupperware catalog, and is item g Round Container 12"/30cm. item 790.

Ron Ray