healeys

RE: Le Mans- Hagerty Insurance commercial

To: MBran89793@aol.com, jwilly@bellsouth.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Le Mans- Hagerty Insurance commercial
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 20:21:14 -0400
I have used Hagerty for years but I really wonder about a person who would
not take full notice of the bikini. Good golly gee, Batman, my 6 year old
grandson went to the beach last week and noticed a well endowed person
(female, thank god) in a bikini and when he asked his mother if that was a
bikini and she said yes, his response was "nice"

Thank God he has my genes in him.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com