healeys

RE: Another Wiring Question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Another Wiring Question
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:45:47 -0400
Mark:
They manufacture a "self adhesive" electrical tape. I think I made my last
purchase of it at Home Depot. You wind it "tightly" around the wiring,
overlapping it, and it begins to adhere to itself creating a great
insulation. After you install it, overwrap it with standard electricial tape
so that it won't adhere to other wiring. I've used it for years and it works
great, you litteraly have to slice it sideways and unpeal it inorder to get
it off.
Bill
BJ7