healeys

Re: Inline Fuse Holder Question

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Inline Fuse Holder Question
From: Norman Nock <sjnnock@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 11:43:21 -0700 (PDT)
Mark ... My Tech Talk book has an error on page 16
figure 4 should be 10 amp fuse and the 5th line down
(same page )... the fuse will go in the white wire
from from A3 on the fuse box to the relay , see figure
4 page 16 ... BN1 Figure 3 the fuse will go A3 TO
SELECTOR SWITCH ... This article was first published
in AH Magazine April 1993 and this is the first time
the error showed it self , will change it in future
books we sell ... SORRY FOR THE ERROR NORMAN NOCK

--- Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>