healeys

: Vintage Tupperware Pie Carrier Taker or Cookies/Cupcake (item

To: ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: : Vintage Tupperware Pie Carrier Taker or Cookies/Cupcake (item
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:23:57 EDT
_eBay:  Vintage Tupperware Pie Carrier Taker or Cookies/Cupcake (item
260128499567 end  time Jun-20-07 15:50:25 PDT)_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tupperware-Pie-Carrier-Taker-or-Cookies-Cupcake_W0QQitemZ260128499567QQihZ016QQcategory
Z11657QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Hi Ron-

That person was I.
Check the link to the Tupperware item above. This carrier is 13" X 2- 3/4"
deep. There is another one that is 12" X 3-1/2". I think the 13" X 2-3/4" is
the  size that fits really well under the spare wheel.
It is a great place for small items such as; points, condensers,  rotors, low
tension wires, spark plugs, light bulbs(headlamps &  park/turn signals),
fuses, light switch, O/D toggle switch, wiper  switch,etc. The container is
water
tight and out of the way until you need  it.
Sooner or later we all come up with some little storage spaces that are  able
to hold a few more items that we hope we will not need but it is nice to
have them along just in case.
Please contact me off line if the link gets stripped for this  message.

Marion S.  Brantley, Jr.
Concours Committee  Member
727/867-7129