healeys

RE: BEWARE!!!! Crooked Lime Rock garage owner moves west to CA.

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BEWARE!!!! Crooked Lime Rock garage owner moves west to CA.
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 09:39:39 -0700
I suppose this is the same guy who used to operate Global Healey in
Billings, NY?  Paradise Garage has been involved in several eBay Healey
sales in recent years.

I had wondered what happened to him, and if he might still have sales
records from Global Healey as a source of historical info for the BJ8
Registry.  If this is the same guy, it doesn't sound like he would have much
interest in making sales records available, though.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA